Saturday, July 21, 2012

Asymmetric Trends


High in the front and low in the back, I thought this trend was ridiculous looking. I felt it was as if the designer was torn between choosing a floor length or a shorter length. But when two of my good friends pulled this look off extremely well around campus, I began to see this cut a little differently.
Breezy, flowing, and portraying a flawless, edgy look, I have not seen any skirt like this yet.  Perfect for a warm summer or even a crisp fall, it is chic, classy, and extremely stylish.  The high-low skirt comes off to me as a bit of a tease: it shows just enough leg without being too revealing.  This cut is breathtaking and I believe it has the potential to render some speechless. I am very eager to purchase my own, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing this trend around more often.











No comments:

Post a Comment